Welcome! My name is Phyllis and I’m a part-time blogger, major workaholic, and recovering lazy ass. In effort to get fit, I originally started this blog as a means to document my workouts/diet and to stay accountable. After a long break from blogging, and a major mental breakdown, Phyllin Phat was reinvented to chronicle my journey back to mentally and physically phylling phat (and using “ph” a lot in the process). I hope you find something in this blog that you can relate to and understand.
Phylli in a Nutshell:
- Born in Washington state, but considers herself a Hoosier through and through
- Bachelors and Masters in Geography from Arizona State University (Go Sun Devils)
- Lives the bright and sunny Sonoran Desert, but put’s Rob Pattison’s Twilight shimmer to shame (pure white is the next big thing)
- Have two furbabies- Vegas (bullmastiff) and Sasha (pitbull mix)
- Loves – marathon Netflix sessions, laughing till I cry, making fun of myself, feeling Phat.