I would like to present my new weekly update of things I’m obsessed with….I’m obsessed with a lot of stuff, so this might turn into a three-part weekly series.
This week- Cheribundi
The beginning of the obsession: Amidst the chaos of the Rock N’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon Expo, there was one place of refuge…the Cheribundi booth. I typically don’t try drinks out expos, something about germs and too many people grabbing at the tiny cups, but when I saw this fresh cherry drink I had to stop. Thank God I did, because even as I was clubbing it up at the Wynn the next night, I caught myself dreaming about the cherry goodness of the Cheribundi drink.
Cheribundi tastes like a bundle of cherries (hence the name) freshly squeezed in your mouth. It’s tart, yet sweet, and satisfies any sugar cravings you are having. As soon as I got back to the Valley of the Sun, I scoured the valley searching for the drink with no success. I finally broke down and ordered a case off the Cheribundi website to satisfy my cravings.
The obsession still continues to this day. I buy these on a regular basis, have sent cases to friends, and wake up in the middle of the night for a quick chug of cherry goodness. I even made martinis with Cheribundi during Christmas time!
- Five different flavors (Regular, Skinny Version, Ginger, Chocolate, and Protein spiked)
- The regular Cheribundi is a mixture of pressed cherries and apple juice (not from concentrate). So it’s 100% juice!
- The skinny version is 65% juice with water and stevia included.
- There are approximately 50 cherries per 8 fluid ounces in the regular Cheribundi.
- Move over pomegranate, Cherry is the next super fruit. Research shows that cherries can help you recover from exercise faster, sleep better, have anti-inflammatory benefits, can reduce pain from arthritis, and are heart health. Don’t believe me? Click here to read more about cherries.
- Are available at Sprouts, Safeway, Whole Foods, and other local vendors. I finally have found this ruby gems at my local Safeway for $2.50 a bottle (occasionally on sale for $1).
Question – What are you obsessed with right now?