If you follow any blogs out there, you’ve probably seen this recent “Tag you’re It” thing going around. Well, like the basketball team in middle school, I was finally picked to participate (I’m going to say second to last, not last this time). Thanks, Diana, I was crying myself to sleep every night.
1. What is your favorite healthy recipe that you like to make?
Definitely my lemon green beans, because it’s easy, cheap, and delish.
2. Coffee: black, cream and sugar, just cream, or just sugar?
I prefer tea, but if I’m drinking Coffee I prefer cream and a bit of splendid (plus a shot of Jameson)
3. What is your favorite time of the day to run or exercise?
First thing in the morning, if I do anything else first I won’t workout. So basically, in the morning, I change and leave.
4. What is your favorite thing about the city or state you live in?
Everything you’ll ever need is within 30 minutes. Yah, sure, and the weather is okay….I mean, take today for instance, it’s the middle of February, sunny, mid 70s…not too shabby.
5. What is the funniest, craziest story from your college days that you can remember?
Yah, I plead the fifth of this one. Lets just say I went to Arizona State University, I’m sure you can come up with some ideas of what I did.
6. Do you have a dog? If so, name, breed, etc.
Vegas, my puppy, is highly offended and disgusted by this question, he says, “Obviously, mama, I’m not spotlighted enough in your blog….I’m SHOCKED people don’t know about me.”
7. What are your top 3 favorite pieces of workout or running clothing?
My staple is a pair of black Under Armor capris, a teal Nike Sports Tank, and a black pair of running shorts from 26.2 Apparel (which are the most comfortable shorts I’ve ever owned).
8. What is your holy grail running shoe?
Have I ever told you have a flintstone feet? I have SUPER small wide feet, so it’s REALLY hard for me to find shoes that fit. Lately I’ve been wearing Brooks Ravennas, but I think I might try something new next time I need some new runners.
9. What kind of ailments have you battled that are related to running or
working out? A serious case of fatassitis
9b. How do you deal with those ailment(s)? Put down the ding dongs and run around the block.
10. Name 5 workout songs that are an absolute must-have for a playlist?
11. What kind of mind games do you play with yourself to get yourself through a wall or a tough time in a run? So, totally embarrassing, but to pass time I like to think I’m a rockstar and picture myself on stage singing the songs in my ipod (FREAK!)…when I hit a wall I picture myself kicking ass in the race and Joe at the end cheering me on.
Instead of tagging someone, I’ll leave these questions open to everyone..pick-on and leave your answer in the comments…So, TAG, you are all it.